1. Watching The Fabulous Life of Amelie Poulain
2. Visiting the GK Enchanted Farm – three cheers for social enterprise and countryside development! (more about this in another post!)
3. Tasting Reese’s Peanut Butter cups for the first time (What rock have I been living under? I asked myself that too, don’t worry)
4. Not having to wake up to the shrill pitch of my alarm clock on a Saturday morning
5. The feeling of satisfaction I get when I help someone figure out the word that’s on the tip of their tongue (what can I say, I’m a word nerd).
6. Having roadtrips with friends (blaringly loud music calls for spontaneous karaoke moments)
7. Finally materializing plans for Boston and Canada this coming October (I’m beyond excited for this)
8. Cooking Mozarella burgers and Bacon Mushroom with Pepper Jack Cheese burgers! (sharing the recipe on the blog soon)
9. Drawing freakishly close to graduation (3 weeks tops and I’m officially unemployed! scary.)
10. Enrolling for a short course in School of Fashion and the Arts (SoFA) on starting up a business in the fashion industry (I’m so happy about this I might just cry)
Hooray for endorphins running frantically through my veins! What does “happiness” mean for you today?
*This “10 Happy Things” post is inspired by Camie Juan’s “The Happy List” series. It’s remarkable how doing this picked up my mood instantly. Ergo, I recommend you try it for yourself and make it a habit too!